There are many reasons to consider looking at Coleman popup campers for sale. If you are just getting into camping in the great outdoors a Coleman popup camper is the perfect beginner camper or travel trailer. Another great thing about Coleman popup campers is they are easy to two and don’t take up a lot of storage space.
Benefit of Coleman Popup Campers Versus Tents
There are many benefits to using a popup camper versus using a tent. Most Coleman popup campers will have a smaller refrigerator, cooking devices, dining area. Some of the larger popups will also have a bathroom. When you use a popup camper, you will have all your cooking and camping gear already loaded and ready to go. Most popups have two sleeping areas, one side for the kids and another side for the parents. Sleeping in a camper provides more privacy than sleeping in a tent. Another benefit of a camper versus a tent is with a camper, you will be able to lock up all your stuff whenever you go out exploring while camping. With a tent you would have to lock up your belongings in your vehicle.
Getting a Great Deal on Coleman Popup Campers
Brand new Coleman popup campers are inexpensive when compared to a traditional travel trailer or 5th wheel. Typically you will be able to find inexpensive brand new Coleman popup campers starting at about $5,000. If you are willing to get a used popup camper you can find great deals for as low as $500 on auction sites such as ebay. The key went buying Coleman popup campers on ebay is not to get caught up in the excitement of the auction. Pick a price you are willing to spend on the popup camper and stick with it, if you don’t win the camper, another popup camper will soon be listed. If you are patient and wait for the right deal, you will save a ton of money!
Towing Coleman Popup Campers Is Easy
Popup campers are easy to tow. Most vehicles should be able to handle towing a popup camper. Before purchase your new camper, you should confirm your current ride can handle the weight of the camper and make sure your vehicle meets the hauling requirments. Generally most SUV’s and pickups should be able to handle the weight but double check just to confirm.
Conclusion: Inexpensive Coleman popup campers are easy to tow and a convenient way to camp.
Building a Homemade Travel Trailer
Have you ever thought about making your own travel trailer? Yeah, neither have I. This guy is different though, he had a dream and he built himself a homemade travel trailer. It’s amazing how professional looking this homemade trailer turned out. It took $9,300 and seven months to complete! Simply amazing!
Do you want to build your want to build your own homemade travel trailer? Here’s a few books on building a homemade travel trailer. Hopefully these books will inspire you to build your dream trailer.
Homemade Travel Trailer Inspirational Books
Here’s three great tips for traveling with a travel trailer.
- Keep a notebook full of your travels. I recommend keeping the maps the campgrounds hand out and making note of the campsites numbers that are your favorite and that work best for your travel trailer. Cross out the campsites that aren’t acceptable or where your trailer won’t fit. This will help you select the best site next time you make a reservation.
- Get a good campground guide and use it. There are campground guides available by state and regions. These guides rate campgrounds and tell you what amenities are available. This will save you from making a lot of phone calls to different campgrounds.
- Get an outdoor patio mat. If you have kids, pets or even if it’s just the two of you, having an outdoor mat outside of your travel trailer will help stop sand, dirt, grass, pine needles, etc, from being tracked into your trailer. Get a nice big mat so you won’t have to remind everyone to wipe their feet before coming in the trailer.
Looking for something else?
This video is awesome! I love the sound of the engine.
Make Your Own Renault Turbo Engine Travel Trailer!
Are you looking to by a RV solar panel kit? There are many reasons to consider buying a RV solar panel kit. The advantages and usefulness of solar panel technology is definitely a thing that escapes the majority of rv owners.
Inexpensive RV Solar Panel Kits
There is certainly a good amount of folks who presume stuff without exploring them in the slightest degree, these are normally the people who talk the loudest and seem to pass on the worst of information. Perhaps you may have heard that RV solar panel kits basically are not sensible enough, they are unaffordable, or perhaps way too intricate for a newbie or “do it yourself-er”. What these people fail to realize is just how handy having your own rv solar panel kit system can be. They aren’t hard to install and set up either and most of all RV solar panel kits aren’t expensive!
RV Solar Power Kit from Amazon
There are many advantages of buying a RV solar power kit from Amazon.com. Amazon has a fabulous return policy and the majority of items qualify for free shipping! Another great thing is you can read what people who already own the item thing about the item. Read what’s great about the product and where it’s lacking.
Best RV Solar Panel Kit -
Sunforce 50048 60 Watt Solar Charging Kit
Amazon Price: Save up to 55% + Free Shipping
Availability: Check Here
Reviews: Click Here to Read Reviews
The Sunforce 50048 60 Watt Solar Charging Kit is a solid choice for anyone wanting a rv solar panel kit. This product rates a solid 4 stars by 90 people. This kit isn’t just for RVs but would be a great choice for your RV. The rv solar panel kit is inexpensive and a great way to get started generating your own power. This rv solar panel kit contains everything you need to start generating power.
- 4 – 15 watt amorphous solar panels with durable mounting frames
- 200 watt sine wave inverter
- 7 amp solar charge controller
- Charge controller features an ultra bright blue LED light which indicates rv solar panel kit is charging
- A wiring kit
- The kit is built to protect the battery from discharging when the sun is down
- Weather proof
- Product dimensions: 54″ x 12″ x 42.2″
- Shipping weight is 61.6 pounds
- Click here to read all the features of this rv solar power kit. There’s also a product video.
What Customers are Saying About This RV Solar Panel Kit
This panel or panels are great, simply put. Buy a large inverter and a good bank of batteries, you will be very happy
You can also buy rv solar panel kits from ebay! Ebay has some great deals on rv solar panel kits.