This is such a cool find. I had never even heard of a GM House car before today. Someone spent a lot of time and money restoring this vehicle. AMAZING!
Here’s a trailer built in 2004, from 1940 Popular Mechanic’s trailer plans. How cool is this?
When it comes to choosing camping chairs there are many different models to choose from. There are also different chair construction and not all chairs are built equally.
Picking the Perfect Camping Chairs
- Weight Restrictions – You should always check out the weight limit of the camping chairs you are considering buying. Even if you are thin, not all your camp visitors may be as light. Remember people tend to sit on laps and the combined weight can add up quickly. Avoid potential accidents by picking out sturdy camping chairs.
- Camping Chairs with Cup Holders – If you are needing a place to put your cup (beer) then consider getting camping chairs with a cup holders.
- Camping Chairs with Foot Rests – If you love putting your feet up at home then you should consider getting a camp chair with a foot rest.
- Camping Chairs that Recline – These are types of chairs are my favorite but can be very hard to find.
- Camping Chair Height – Beach chairs tend to be low to the ground. Lower chairs are great for kids but not great for people with bad knees or backs. Likewise, you should use caution putting smaller children in a high camping chair especially near camp fires.
- Camp Chair Weight – If you plan on carrying your camping chair any distance then the lighter the better. If your chair will only be used around your camp then the more comfortable chairs tend to be heavier. If you aren’t sure if you will be carrying around your camping chair then it’s probably best to go with a medium weight camping chair.
I’ve learned from experience it’s best to get one camping chair and try it out to see if you like it before investing money in a full matching set.
Camping Chairs on eBay
This trailer is amazing. The vintage travel trailer is in near perfect condition. I can’t believe rodents didn’t get in the trailer and do some damage. I can’t have my travel trailer sit a month without getting some mice in it and here this trailer is 30+ years and it is in the same condition as when the original owners left it. AMAZING!